Observational Structure of Planetary Wave Reflection
Evolution of Planetary Wave Reflection
Sandro Wellyanto Lubis (June, 1988)
- Ph.D., Meteorologie, GEOMAR-Universität Kiel, Germany, June 2016 [With A Predicate Summa Cum Laude].
- M.Sc., Meteorology, University of Leipzig, Leipziger Institut für Meteorologie – (LIM), Germany, April 2013 [ With A Predicate Magna Cum Laude] .
- B.Sc., Meteorology [Major] and Oceanography [Minor], Department of Meteorology and Geophysics IPB, Indonesia, October 2010 [With A Predicate Magna Cum Laude].
- Waves dynamics and instabilities in geophysical flows.
- Large scale circulation of the stratosphere and troposphere.
- Vertical coupling of the middle atmosphere.
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy” -Martin Luther King, Jr.-